ColdWhere utilizes innovative areas of tech
ColdWhere is a revolutionary platform utilizing IoT reusable temperature monitoring systems that is capable of continuously measuring the temperature of the products inside each vehicle. We are changing the transportation industry and providing real-time temperature solutions that can help you stay on track, within time, and on budget.
REDUCE THE RISK OF UNFORESEEABLE COSTS
- A Cost-Effective Solution That Makes Cold Chain Monitoring Easy And Affordable
- There are many products that need to be shipped under the right temperature. However, in order to ensure and prevent any losses, shippers and receivers need real-time data to ensure any problems can be mitigated while shipments are in route.
- ColdWhere utilizes an innovative solution to provide one of the most cost-effective solutions on the market. No costly equipment to install, ecologically friendly, and reusable.
- The advanced features of our technology makes it possible to log temperature and humidity—providing evidence of compliance that meets the FDA requirements for electronic record keeping.
- Our devices provide a time-stamped record of the conditions encountered in transit—ensuring you have complete oversight over your cold chain.
- We offer a customizable portal which enables users to select what information is important to them.
For a purchase price of $50 you get a 3-year license in ColdWhere. During that time, we promise to pay a royalty of 10% of all sales (revenue) made by ColdWhere Limited. Our projected revenues are as follows:
ColdWhere ILO Value
Further to paying you a royalty, at the end of the 3rd year we can either elect to extend the license for another 3 years, convert it to equity should we advance enough to take a public listing on a stock exchange, or buy the ILO back for cash should we conduct a major financing.
ILO Value is the estimated value of your ILO in USD ($), this is calculated using our projected revenue numbers. Therefore if you our revenue projections are realistic and achievable, this is a good estimation of the buy out price you should expect at different stages.
How we'll do it
To achieve our projected revenue, we have laid out our roadmap including our main goals and milestones over the next 3 years.
End to End Cold-Chain Portal Cold-chain portal developed and completed.
Devices in field no bugs Devices in the field with customers like JC Watson.
Philip is a Chartered Financial Analyst and Chartered Accountant with extensive experience as a securities analyst and in investment firms. Philip is now the Chief Financial Officer of Coldwhere Holdings and Coldwhere Enterprises. Previously Philip started a small investment bank to help local small companies obtain funding.
Director of Marketing
Marcus is an experienced sales professional with a 14 year track record of delivering results and achieving quotas. He has held sales positions in large Private and Public companies. He also has previously led sales efforts for 2 start-up companies.